Accommodation in Berlin, Germany
- Apartment Löwe A fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a spacious sun terrace are features of this Berlin apartment. Apartment Löwe offers a contemporary-style apartment including 2 bedrooms, separate living room and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy cycling and walking in the surrounding area. Free private parking is available to guests staying at Apartment Löwe.
- Berlin-Apartment mit Gartenterrasse This modern apartment is located in Berlin'S quiet southern Zehlendorf district and comes complete with a fully-equipped kitchen. Berlin-Apartment mit Gartenterrasse includes a quiet garden as well as a modern living room. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with towels. Berlin-Apartment mit Gartenterrasse offers free parking and is only a 10-minute walk from the S-Bahn Station Botanischer Garten.
- Berlin is Flat – Holiday flats in Friedrichshain Berlin is Flat is centrally located in Friedrichshain, a 5-minute walk away from Boxhagener Platz square. This modern apartment provides free WiFi and public parking is available outside. The apartment will provide you with a living area with a flat-screen satellite TV. The modern bathroom includes a bathtub and bed linen and towels are included. There is a wide range of restaurants and cafés within a 5-minute walk.
- Catalonia Berlin Mitte Catalonia Berlin Mitte is located in front of the Heinrich-Heine-Str. It offers free WiFi in all areas, and a brand new gym. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The hotel has a unique lifestyle charm and is decorated with graffiti by Berlin artists.
- Solitaire Hotel This hotel in Berlin's diplomatic district of Pankow-Niederschönhausen offers environmentally friendly accommodation, attractive wellness facilities, and good public transport connections. From the hotel, you can drive to the Alexanderplatz square in about 20 minutes. A bus serving the city centre stops at your doorstep. Relax in the Solitaire's modern sauna and solarium, and pay a visit to the in-house massage studio, beauty salon, and hairdresser.
- Hotel Pension Kima This hotel in Berlin’s stylish Charlottenburg district is just steps from the Ku’damm shopping and entertainment mile. It offers good motorway and public transport access, and free parking badges. The Hotel Kima is on the 2nd floor of a beautiful residential building from the early 20th century. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a TV and desk. Breakfast is provided each morning at the Hotel Kima.
- Adele Designhotel The Adele Designhotel is a small, exclusive hotel in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin. It features Art Deco interiors, warm wooden floors and spacious natural stone bathrooms. The interiors were designed by Thomas Herrendorf, and all rooms include free WiFi, a docking station, sound system and a safe. From here, you gain easy access to all areas of the city. In addition, the shops and bars of Hackescher Markt and Kollwitzplatz are within easy reach.
- Metropol Hostel Berlin This modern hostel in Berlin is located in the lively Kreuzberg district, opposite Mehringdamm Underground Station. All rooms at the Metropol Hostel Berlin feature secure lockers. The multilingual staff at the hostel can also give you shopping and sightseeing trips nearby. Rental bicycles are available at the Metropol Berlin. Checkpoint Charlie is just 2 underground stops away, and Potsdamer Platz is a quick bus ride away.
Berlin luxury accommodation
Berlin cheap accommodation
- Haus Blankenberg Set in 2 different locations in Berlin’s Pankow and Reinickendorf districts, Haus Blankenberg offers apartments and rooms with cable TV. They are all within 1 km of an S-Bahn Train Station. Each of the warmly decorated apartments includes a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. The rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and access to a shared kitchen. You can prepare home-cooked meals or visit one of the many restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk away.
- Ibis Hotel Berlin Mitte This hotel offers free WiFi, soundproofed rooms, a 24-hour bistro bar and underground parking. It is located in Berlin's lively Prenzlauer Berg district, a 10-minute walk from Alexanderplatz. The rooms at the Hotel Ibis Berlin Mitte include air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The 24-hour bar has a large flat-screen TV and lounge area where guests can relax. The Ibis Berlin Mitte is a 3-minute walk from buses and trams, and a 7-minute walk from Senefelderplatz Underground Station.
- Ibis Berlin City West This hotel in Berlin's Wilmersdorf district offers free internet terminals, a 24-hour bar and free WiFi in all areas. It is a 10-minute underground journey from the Kurfürstendamm shopping street. All rooms at the Ibis Berlin City West include a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Breakfast is available between 04:00 and 12:00, including a large buffet from 06:30 until 10:00 (11:00 at weekends).
- HOLI-Berlin Hotel Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered in this new hostel in eastern Berlin, 750 metres from Lichtenberg Train and Underground Station. HOLI-Berlin offers a design lounge and beer garden. Rooms at HOLI-Berlin Hotel feature colourful décor and wooden floors. Some rooms include a private bathroom and hairdryers, TVs and bathrobes can be rented from reception. Regional German dishes and international meals are also served, as well as a daily selection of 3 homemade cakes.
- Lion Apartments Friedrichshain Surrounded by bars and cafés, these design apartments are located in the heart of Berlin’s lively Friedrichshain district. Offering free Wi-Fi, they are just 5 minutes’ walk from Warschauer Straße Train Station. Decorated in an Indian or Safari theme, the apartments at Lion Apartments Friedrichshain include a TV and seating area. The modern kitchen comes fully equipped for preparing meals. A supermarket and numerous restaurants can also be found a 5-minute walk away.
Berlin centre of town
- Sixties Apartments These modern, self-catering apartments in central Berlin enjoy a central location just a 2-minute walk from the trendy Hackescher Markt area and a 10-minute walk from the famous Alexanderplatz square. The Sixties Apartments provide an ideal base from which to explore key attractions such as the charming Nikolaiviertel district, impressive Museum Island, and historic Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral).
- Alexanderplatz Accommodations Just 20 metres from Alexanderplatz Square, this non-smoking guest house offers functionally furnished rooms and rental bicycles. Alexanderplatz Accommodations provides modern beds in dormitory rooms. Bed linen is provided at Alexanderplatz at no extra cost. Alexanderplatz Underground and City Rail Station is less than 100 metres away from Accommodations Alexanderplatz. The popular Hackescher Markt district is 500 metres away.
- Motel One Berlin-Alexanderplatz This hotel next to Berlin's famous Alexanderplatz square offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and great public transport connections. The air-conditioned rooms of the Motel One Berlin-Hackescher Markt include bathrooms with granite décor. The One Lounge also provides 24-hour reception service. The transport services of the Alexanderplatz square are just a 2-minute walk away from the Motel One.
- Berlin Apartment Within a 10-minute walk from the iconic TV Tower at Alexanderplatz, these self-catering apartments are located in the central Mitte district. Each Berlin Apartment includes a seating area and a TV with cable channels. Tegel Airport is located 8 km away, Berlin Main Station lies 3 km from the apartments and public parking is available outside the property for a fee.
- Lux 11 Berlin-Mitte Stylish rooms and apartments with kitchenettes are offered at Lux 11 as well as a designer boutique, a milk bar and a restaurant It is 200 metres from Alexanderplatz Square in Berlin’s Mitte district. The elegant apartments at Lux 11 Berlin-Mitte feature high ceilings and a modern bathroom with rain shower. Rooms are equipped with cable TV, a DVD player and iPod docking station. The Lux 11 is a great base for exploring the trendy nightlife venues of the areas around Hackescher Markt and Rosa-Luxemburg Platz, both a 5-minute walk away.