Accommodation in Berlin, Germany
- Apartments in Friedrichshain Located in a quiet residential street, Apartments in Friedrichshain each have a balcony and free Wi-Fi access. The stylish bathrooms feature a shower and a heated towel rack. The apartments each have a fully-equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, a microwave and a cooker. Nöldnerplatz S-Bahn Station is a 6-minute walk, with direct connections to Alexanderplatz Train Station and Berlin’s main attractions.
- Apartment & Boardinghouse Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg These modern apartments in Berlin's Kreuzberg district offer free Wi-Fi internet and on-site parking. The self-catering apartments at Apartment & Boardinghouse Berlin Kreuzberg come with a well-equipped kitchen. Towels and bed linen are supplied at no extra charge at the Apartment & Boardinghouse Berlin Kreuzberg. The apartments are an ideal base for shopping on the Friedrichstraße shopping mile.
- Art'otel berlin mitte This hotel in central Berlin offers international cuisine and free Wi-Fi. It is opposite Märkisches Museum Underground Station, just 2 stops from Alexanderplatz. The air-conditioned rooms and suites at the art'otel Berlin Mitte are decorated in light colours, and include original works by local artist, Georg Baselitz. The modern Factory Restaurant offers freshly prepared meals and cocktails. The art'otel Berlin Mitte lies in a quiet part of the Mitte district, next to the River Spree.
- Ferienwohnung Spandau Located just a 15-minute drive from Tegel Airport, this apartment offers homelike rooms and a peaceful garden and terrace in Berlin’s Spandau district. A separate bedroom and living room with one double bed and 2 sofa-beds are offered. They feature classic furnishing and parquet flooring. Sky TV, a PC desk and washing machine are provided. Guests are welcome to prepare their own meals in the kitchen.
- Kleist Park Apartments Peacefully located in Berlin’s Schöneberg district, the stylish Kleist Park Apartments are just 150 metres from Kleistpark Underground Station. Free Wi-Fi, a washing machine and fully equipped kitchen are provided. The apartments have a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofas, as well as a dining area where you can enjoy home-cooked meals. High ceilings, wooden floors and warm pastel tones feature throughout.
- Metropol Hostel Berlin This modern hostel in Berlin is located in the lively Kreuzberg district, opposite Mehringdamm Underground Station. All rooms at the Metropol Hostel Berlin feature secure lockers. The multilingual staff at the hostel can also give you shopping and sightseeing trips nearby. Rental bicycles are available at the Metropol Berlin. Checkpoint Charlie is just 2 underground stops away, and Potsdamer Platz is a quick bus ride away.
- Solitaire Hotel This hotel in Berlin's diplomatic district of Pankow-Niederschönhausen offers environmentally friendly accommodation, attractive wellness facilities, and good public transport connections. From the hotel, you can drive to the Alexanderplatz square in about 20 minutes. A bus serving the city centre stops at your doorstep. Relax in the Solitaire's modern sauna and solarium, and pay a visit to the in-house massage studio, beauty salon, and hairdresser.
- Old Town Hotel This contemporary hotel is set in the vibrant heart of Berlin, between the trendy districts of Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Friedrichshain. Old Town Hotel hotel offers homelike rooms and free Wi-Fi. Newly renovated in 2014, each of the bright rooms features a TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a shower. Guests are welcome to explore the many fantastic restaurants and cafés in the surrounding area.
- Berlin Mark Hotel This stylish 4-star hotel is a 2-minute walk from Berlin's Kurfürstendamm shopping street. It offers air-conditioned rooms and great transport links. Berlin Mark Hotel is an elegant residential building in Berlin’s Charlottenburg district. Guests are also welcome to relax in the fitness room of the partner hotel located directly opposite. Uhlandstraße Underground Station is a 4-minute walk from the Berlin Mark Hotel.
- Adele Designhotel The Adele Designhotel is a small, exclusive hotel in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin. It features Art Deco interiors, warm wooden floors and spacious natural stone bathrooms. The interiors were designed by Thomas Herrendorf, and all rooms include free WiFi, a docking station, sound system and a safe. From here, you gain easy access to all areas of the city. In addition, the shops and bars of Hackescher Markt and Kollwitzplatz are within easy reach.
Berlin luxury accommodation
Berlin cheap accommodation
- HOLI-Berlin Hotel Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered in this new hostel in eastern Berlin, 750 metres from Lichtenberg Train and Underground Station. HOLI-Berlin offers a design lounge and beer garden. Rooms at HOLI-Berlin Hotel feature colourful décor and wooden floors. Some rooms include a private bathroom and hairdryers, TVs and bathrobes can be rented from reception. Regional German dishes and international meals are also served, as well as a daily selection of 3 homemade cakes.
- Haus Blankenberg Set in 2 different locations in Berlin’s Pankow and Reinickendorf districts, Haus Blankenberg offers apartments and rooms with cable TV. They are all within 1 km of an S-Bahn Train Station. Each of the warmly decorated apartments includes a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. The rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and access to a shared kitchen. You can prepare home-cooked meals or visit one of the many restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk away.
- Pension Haus Bielke This family-run guest house is quietly situated in green surroundings in Berlin's Weißensee district, a 15-minute walk from the Weißer See lake. It is under 15 minutes by public transport from Prenzlauer Berg, and under 30 minutes from Alexanderplatz square. The Pension Haus Bielke offers cosy rooms with a TV, telephone and a private bathroom with shower. WiFi is also free of charge for guests. Get your day off to a good start with the Haus Bielke’s generous breakfast buffet.
- Ibis Hotel Berlin Mitte This hotel offers free WiFi, soundproofed rooms, a 24-hour bistro bar and underground parking. It is located in Berlin's lively Prenzlauer Berg district, a 10-minute walk from Alexanderplatz. The rooms at the Hotel Ibis Berlin Mitte include air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The 24-hour bar has a large flat-screen TV and lounge area where guests can relax. The Ibis Berlin Mitte is a 3-minute walk from buses and trams, and a 7-minute walk from Senefelderplatz Underground Station.
- Lion Apartments Friedrichshain Surrounded by bars and cafés, these design apartments are located in the heart of Berlin’s lively Friedrichshain district. Offering free Wi-Fi, they are just 5 minutes’ walk from Warschauer Straße Train Station. Decorated in an Indian or Safari theme, the apartments at Lion Apartments Friedrichshain include a TV and seating area. The modern kitchen comes fully equipped for preparing meals. A supermarket and numerous restaurants can also be found a 5-minute walk away.
Berlin centre of town
- Sixties Apartments These modern, self-catering apartments in central Berlin enjoy a central location just a 2-minute walk from the trendy Hackescher Markt area and a 10-minute walk from the famous Alexanderplatz square. The Sixties Apartments provide an ideal base from which to explore key attractions such as the charming Nikolaiviertel district, impressive Museum Island, and historic Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral).
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin This unique hotel features a 25-metre high aquarium, a spa area with pool and free Wi-Fi. It is centrally located opposite Berlin Cathedral, 700 metres from Alexanderplatz Square. Guests can enjoy drinks at the Atrium Bar, featuring an impressive aquarium. The elegant HEat restaurant serves international dishes and a daily breakfast buffet, and also has a terrace. A large pool, sauna and gym are featured in the Radisson Blu’s spa and wellness area, and massages can be booked.
- Motel One Berlin-Alexanderplatz This hotel next to Berlin's famous Alexanderplatz square offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and great public transport connections. The air-conditioned rooms of the Motel One Berlin-Hackescher Markt include bathrooms with granite décor. The One Lounge also provides 24-hour reception service. The transport services of the Alexanderplatz square are just a 2-minute walk away from the Motel One.
- Central Apartments Berlin Boasting excellent transport links, these modern, self-catering apartments in Berlin’s lively district of Mitte enjoy direct access to sights including the famous Alexanderplatz square and trendy Hackescher Markt area. The brightly decorated Central Apartments Berlin offer cosy beds, well-equipped kitchens, and attractive bathrooms. Free WiFi is available in all apartments. The apartments’ proximity to U-Bahn (underground), tram, bus, and S-Bahn (city rail) services is ideal for sightseeing trips.
- Alexanderplatz Accommodations Just 20 metres from Alexanderplatz Square, this non-smoking guest house offers functionally furnished rooms and rental bicycles. Alexanderplatz Accommodations provides modern beds in dormitory rooms. Bed linen is provided at Alexanderplatz at no extra cost. Alexanderplatz Underground and City Rail Station is less than 100 metres away from Accommodations Alexanderplatz. The popular Hackescher Markt district is 500 metres away.